Determined, challenging, caring, generous and open to others. Degrees in Economics and Psychotherapy. Twenty years of experience in Executive Coaching, Team Coaching and Leadership & Soft skills Training. Trained in Family Systemic Therapy.
Commitment, loyalty, humanism, courage
- Assessments & Testing from Center for Creative Leadership, Belbin & Interplace.
- Emerson certified Trainer.
- Conference provider for the Belgian HR Managers Association (ADP)
- Leadership Trainings: Emerson (Belgium, Spain, Norway, United Kingdom, Sweden); Baxter; Arysta Life Science (France, Central Europe, West Africa); Fisher (France); Syngenta (Belgium, France, Switzerland, Morocco)
- Change Management Trainings: BNP Paribas Fortis, Emerson, AG Insurance
- Communication/Conflict Management: Solvay, Dow Corning, Husqvarna
- Culture Change & Transition Management: Syngenta (Morocco), Solvay, Emerson, Baxter, Macopharma
- Safety Trainings: Leroy Somer (France), Emerson, Fisher
1997-2014: Consultant & CORRELATIONS Manager
1992-1997: Independent Consultant
- Psychotherapy Degree (IEFSH/Brussels, 1998-2002)
- Master in Economics (ICHEC/Brussels, 1985-1990)
- French Baccalaureat (1982)
- Process Communication Management (Taibi Kahler Model)
- Brief Systemic Therapy (Action & Communication Efficace, Belgium)
- Belbin© & Interplace© (Paris)
- Hypnotherapy – Bill O’Hanlon
- French: mother tongue
- English: fluent
- Dutch: average knowledge