1993 Baccalauréat littéraire, Lille
1983 Bachelor of History, Univ. of Utrecht
1975 Atheneum, Den Haag
2013 RYA Yacht Master Offshore
2011 CWO III Sea Sailing Instructor
1979 BKHV (navigator short sea shipping)
2015 CTI Certification CoActive coach (CPCC)
2014 CTI main curriculum CoActive© coaching
2013 Gifts Compass Inventory© (application of Jung’spsychological types)
Three fields of professional activity:
- Skippered charter sailing barges on the Dutch broad lakes and coastal waters (1975 - 1983).
- Sails as a sailing instructor on Dutch coastal waters/North Sea (1995 - present).
- Publishes articles and books on nautical, social and environmen-tal issues (1993 - present).
- Sails team building cruises on sailing yachts at sea as coach/sailing instructor (2011 - present).
- Coaches individuals on their voyages to personal growth through transformational change (2013 - present).
- Jan/feb. 2016 - coach several clients with issues around a.o. burn out, divorce and self actualisation in career and personal life.
- October 2015 - sailed a swan 47 on a week long cruise from the Netherlands to the UK and back with a team of 5 sailing instruc-tors. The objective: enhancement of their self-knowledge, height-ened conscience of their contribution to the team effort, robust spir-it of cooperation through better individual understanding of the group dynamics.
- Summer 2015 - coached a talented and successfull HR-consultant on a search of his true life purpose. The outcome was a recogni-tion and celebration of his hearts desire, an adventurous change of course and a transformed and happier life.