Bart De Bondt
Visionary Executive with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects. Radical change in 2009: gave up his job as CEO of ING Insurance Belgium, wrote a book about leadership and started his own business to help executives to lead in an authentic way.
Leadership-communication skills-Human resources-Negotiations-Customer-oriented-Fast learner-Marketing management-Organizational Restructure and Change-Problem solving-Change implementation-Passion for people-Team building-Sales-Emphatic-Staff motivation-Change driven-Creative-Innovative
Has completely transformed a whole employee organization into a network of independent workers with a reduction of 50 % in wages, without any financial compensation or social tensions.
Has transformed one of the largest banks in Belgium (ING) into a bank that originally consisted of wage earners to a bank whose offices (40%) are led by self-employed persons. This was realized without strikes or financial compensation and has led to a growth of the portfolio of the bank and a larger return.
Wrote several bestseller books that were nominated as best managementbook and best coach book. The last pocketbook "ReRAMP your business" (English version available) appeared recently in the biggest management magazine in Belgium on 35,000 copies.
BONROUT productions/Teamdebondt.com/The Happy Wave/conflictbemiddelaars.eu - 's gravenwezel, Belgium
May 2009 to Current
The Happy Wave Company
- Who we are: The Happy Wave is a unique partner with whom you can create a wave of happiness throughout your company. Bart De Bondt is the initiator and brings together a strong network of specialists in diverse areas. Bart De Bondt, who you maybe know as ex-CEO of ING Insurances Belgium, is an executive coach, trainer, speaker and also partner at eCoachPro.
- What we do: We help management to create happy employees.
- How we do it: We combine the experiences of successful companies with scientific insights about happiness. This way we help organizations in creating their own unique and sustainable working environment.
- Why we do it: More than 10 years of research has indicated that happiness has a very important impact on business results. A happy workplace increases almost every business parameter from employees' health to customer service, productivity and profitability.
- What's next: We believe that there is a road to happiness at work, and we have the GPS to get there. We make “ happy work” a reality for companies. When you make happiness a priority, great results will follow.
Feb 2007 to May 2009
CEO ING Life and ING non life Belgium - Brussels, Belgium
When it was decided by the board to sell our broker division to a competitor, we've created two new companies in Belgium in which we located our existing banking insurance business. The board made me CEO of those two companies. The yearly turnover was over 1 billion euro.
May 2003 to Feb 2007
ING Insurance - Brussels, Belgium
One of the four managing directors of the Insurance Company of ING in Belgium. Responsible for commerce, marketing and employee benefits and also one of the key persons to implement the merger between three insurance companies (BBL Insurance, RVS Insurance and De Vaderlandsche).
Apr 1999 to May 2003
Commercial Director BBL - brussels, belgium
Responsible for the creation and performance of a self employed banking network via acquisition of bankers from other institutions and by transforming the existing network.
Targets reached without any internal conflict and within the required time frame.
post graduat, Marketing Management EHSAL - Brussels, Belgium
Master of Science, Political and Social Science UA - Antwerp, Belgium
bachelor, teacher (onderwijzer lager onderwijs)
BIM - mechelen, belgium